I found a strange issue in android application , My application is running
Fine but in few of the device(like:HTC Explorer, HTC Desire.....) its gives
JsonParseException: The JsonDeserializer com.google.gson.
DefaultTypeAdapters$CollectionTypeAdapter@4e76fba0 failed to
After doing a lot of investigation , Here are the steps which I follow to fixed
1) Download jarjar (http://code.google.com/p/jarjar/downloads/list)
2) Put jarjar-1.3.jar and gson-2.1.jar in the same folder
3) Create a new text file in this folder (rules.txt)
4) Write the following line in the textfile:
rule com.google.gson.** com.google.myjson.@1
5) From the command line, go in to the folder where you placed
jarjar-1.3.jar and gson-2.1.jar and run the following
"java -jar jarjar.jar process rules.txt gson-2.1.jar myjson-2.1.jar"
6) Replace the gson library in your project with myjson and
update the imports.
Hope this will helps you!